Thursday, May 28, 2009
there is also a section on the site dedicated to how to nu rave up your old clothes! diy! love it. it may be a little bit aimed at teenagers but since most of my college seem to be recapturing their youth through neon......not bad!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A word of caution.
poor danielle lloyd. While tis a rarity that i feel sorry for poor misfortunate women folk of the FHM world, i did feel sorry for her when I read that she got attacked on a night out recently.
Monday, May 25, 2009
There comes a day in the life of a graduate that you need a pretty dress. this is referred to as, the degree show. the last day in college. while I have my shoes and my dress I found a couple of dresses that fit the bill so perfectly I thought i would post them so others don't have my problem. these lovely dresses are from asos.com and fill me with the love.....
Friday, May 22, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
it's business time.
the new kate moss line launched this morning.
I. NEED. THIS. BLOUSE. limited edition i think this is probably one of the sexiest pieces that she has produced in her somewhat lacklustre lines in years. I am excited by some of the pieces in this collection like never before. I think this is a show stopper of a top, graceful, sexy and shows the right amount of skin (I would of course tean mine with a top underneath natch) but. it would look so sexy with black skinnies or better yet. black pvc leggings.
can i just say, well done miss moss....
again another piece i think i like (note that i said think) I love waistcoats and topshop do amazing ones. but they tend to charge out the bloody nose for it. i need to see this without her hands in the way before i judge this. I don't think it is something i would wear but the fact that the picture makes me like it shows the power of good advertising.... love the earrings though....
The rest of the collection is alright. you can see it at www.topshop.com but if you want my opinion the above two are the best in show and are limited edition. in fact the waistcoat is already sold out. so move fast to avoid disapointment.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
A lot of people complain that there is nothing to do in Limerick, I beg to differ. I have decided to share my single girl saturday routine with the world.
- i get up after a lie in.
- go to college to see if things need doing
- after college I walk up to the saturday market for a gander.
- I purchase a hot dog off the english guy who sells hot dogs ( i come over all english when i speak to him. like a fucking enid blyton reject, "oh yes, onions please! then maybe afterwards we could go to the park and drink ginger ale while feeding timmy the dog acid")
- I eat my hot dog while strolling around the market and then into the edge to see what needs lusting over.
- I make my way uptown pausing briefly at river island to 'catch my breath'.
- (funny how i always catch my breath in the shoe section isn't it?)
- I stop into the pet shop on foxes bow to look at the cute little gerbils and rats.
- i go to the limerick city gallery pausing briefly to wonder why my art doesn't look like that.
- then i go to the centra, get a coffee and have a fag in the park while eyeing up the hot men and women wandering around.
- coffee in cafe noir
- feeding the ducks
- go to the cresent and perve over the new topshop stuff
- sitting by the docks having coffee watching ducks choke on the mouldy ends of the bread
- go try on cosmetics in debanhams and experiment with lipsticks and perfumes.
- have a 'moment' on cruises street where you decide if going into ann summers would depress you and remind you of all the sex your not having, or if it's time to get a new vibrator and not think about all the sex your not having.....
Thursday, May 14, 2009
It's cute the state of affairs which is the first text.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
it is in fact a rare day when i find myself eyeing up something miss moss is wearing. (totally different fashion tastes) but every once in a while we collide over something fab. this time it was the wonderful delights of this dress and even better the headband. i do love a good metallic and who better then kate to pull this off?
never ones to shy away from a good maxi dress ( no not nicole richie) are the olsen twins. I was a bit confused when they moved into fashion but soon got with it as i realised, the row, their label is lovely. so look at the difference. one twin in the row white dress and the other, well, see and judge for yourself....all i am saying is, hedge, backwards and pulled.
This is all new levels of wrong. agyness deyn is a lovable if somewhat overpapped punk model. not a bouffant glam queen. these are shots taken at the costume institute gala in new york. look at the level of height on her hair! this is hair that that one off coronation street would find attractive!!!! someone should have put down the hairspray and said, "love......"
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
There is something a little bit more then claire's accessories under 6 department about topshops new neon quilted bag collection. 4 colors to collect kids! but, at the same time in a world where there is more grey on sale and more people in black. these make sense to me. they please me of a tuesday morning. i have a black patent leather version myself and find i love it. so the idea of a neon one pleases me a little......well done topshop. ye've out done yerself lads!
Monday, May 11, 2009
I heart bodies. The leotard things. Seriously. these can look incredible when worn correctly. really really amazing. high shoes, tights for darker ones, jeans, anything. apart from this one. the above leotard was recently butchered by one of those samanda twins. i couldn't find the photo but you have to see it. her poor vagina is screaming out. she put it over leggings and the poor thing looks like its going to make a break for the hills! god love her.